Features Of On Load Transformer
- Magnetic Circuit is made using step-lap design for lower losses and low magnetizing current of core by using high quality CRGO material with grades such as ZDKH, ZDMH, AMORPHOUS, MOH, etc.
- Electric Circuit is made using electrolytic grade with 99.99% pure High Quality Copper from our regular and reputed vendor HINDALCO & STERLITE with Foil winding in L.V coil of transformer.
- High Dielectric Insulation property to withstand lightening impulse and voltage surges.
- ONAN through natural convection for effective cooling through axial and radial ducts.
We manufacture ISI approved onload distribution transformer starting from 200 KVA to 2500 KVA under BIS-1180(Jan 2016) and above 2500 KVA up-to 5000 KVA under IS-2026 of all voltage class and covering all level of efficiency.
- Designed for minimum 25 years for 24 x 7 duty with negligible maintenance and silent operation.
- Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted
- Copper Winding with multiple paper covering
Onload Transformers are installed where voltage fluctuations from h.v side are continuous. So onload transformer changes tap using AVR without any power-cut and give constant output voltage. Thus over-all power consumption of industry gets optimized hence results in power savings.
|Type||Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted|
|Voltage Class||3.3,6.6, 11, 22, 33 Kv or special class by customer|
|Vector Group||Dyn11, Dyn5, Dyn1 or other specified by customer|
|No. of phase||3 phases|
|Tap Range||±10 %, +5% To -15% in 1.25% steps in 17 position or in
2.5% steps in 9 Positions or as per requirement of customer.
|Winding Material||Copper with multiple paper covering|
|Applicable Standards||BIS-1180, IS-2026, IEC 60076|
|Painting||Epoxy, Polyurethane or specified by customer|
- Rating & Diagram Plate
- Earthing terminals
- Lifting Lugs
- Thermometer Pocket
- Air Release Plug
- Conservator Tank
- Cover Mounted Thermometer
- Explosion Vent With Suitable Diaphragm
- Oil Level Indicator
- Drain Cum Oil Filter Valve
- Top Oil Filter Valve
- Bi-Directional Roller
- Silica gel breather
- Cooling Radiators
- H.V & L.V Side cable box with copper bus-bar
- Neutral - earth bushing for earthing of neutral
- RTCC panel for onload distribution transformer
- Buchholz Relay with alarm and trip contact for transformers from 500 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Oil Temperature Indicator with alarm and trip contact for transformers from 630 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Winding Temperature Indicator with alarm and trip contact for transformers from 800 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Magnetic Oil Level gauge with alarm contact for transformers from 1250 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Neutral C.T
- Jacking Pads
- Shut-off Valves
- Annunciation/Inspection Window
- Pressure Release Valve with contacts
Type Of Winding
- For achieving losses as per BIS-1180 we have developed FOIL WINDING for L.V coil of the transformer. Following are main advantages of foil winding.
- Temperature rise is lower due to high face-area for current flow
- High Mechanical strength towards AXIAL and RADIAL forces in comparison to conventional layer winding.
- Inter-turn Fault is vanished out due to foil winding as compare to layer winding
- No need of transposition due to foil winding which gives exact results as compare to conventional winding.
- Due to on-load transformer the voltage at LV side remains in limit against the voltage fluctuations from HV side.
- For changing a tap, shut down of factory is not reliable. But due to the on-load transformer, you can change tap even when your factory is running.
- As there is RTCC panel with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) LV side voltage remains in desire range by changing tap automatically.
- Due to on-load transformer efficiency of transformer increases, losses of the transformer and other electrical equipment decreases results in low power consumption, and overall life of the transformer and other electrical equipment increases.
Maximum Total Losses Upto 11 Kv Class Transformers As Per BIS-1180
|Sr. No.||KVA||Impedance %||Maximum Total Loss (W) @ 75˚ Celsius|
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3|
Note: For Transformer having voltage class 22 Kv then permissible total loss shall not exceed by 5% of total loss as per above table and for 33 Kv Class permissible total loss shall not exceed by 7.5% of total loss as per above table.