Features Of Off Load Transformer
- Electric Circuit is made using electrolytic grade with 99.99% pure High-Quality Copper from our regular and reputed vendor HINDALCO & STERLITE with Foil winding in L.V coil of transformer.
- Magnetic Circuit is made using step-lap design for lower losses and low magnetizing current of core by using high quality CRGO material with grades such as ZDKH, ZDMH, AMORPHOUS, MOH, etc.
- High Dielectric Insulation property to withstand lightening impulse and voltage surges.
- ONAN through natural convection for effective cooling through axial and radial ducts.
- We manufacture IS approved offload distribution transformer starting from 200 KVA to 2500 KVA under BIS-1180(Jan 2014).
- Designed for minimum 25 years for 24 x 7 duty with negligible maintenance and silent operation.
- Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted
- Copper/Aluminium Foil Winding with Thermally Upgraded Paper (TUP) insulation.
|Type||Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted|
|Voltage Class||11, 22, 33 kV|
|No. of phase||3 phases|
|Tap Range||±7.5 %, +5% in 2.5% steps or as per requirement of customer.|
|Winding Material||Copper/ Aluminium Foil.|
|Painting||Epoxy, Polyurethane or specified by customer|