Features Of IEC 60076
- Electric Circuit is made using electrolytic grade with 99.99% pure High-Quality Copper from our regular and reputed vendor HINDALCO & STERLITE with Foil winding in L.V coil of transformer.
- Magnetic Circuit is made using step-lap design for lower losses and low magnetizing current of core by using high quality CRGO material with grades such as ZDKH, ZDMH, AMORPHOUS, MOH, etc.
- High Dielectric Insulation property to withstand lightening impulse and voltage surges.
- ONAN through natural convection for effective cooling through axial and radial ducts.
- Copper/Aluminium Foil Winding or multiple paper covering.
IEC 60076-24:2020 applies to medium power transformers from 25 kVA up to 3 150 kVA with highest voltage for equipment up to 36 kV, or in low voltage (LV) networks with highest voltage for equipment of up to 1.1 kV equipped with voltage regulating devices.
- We manufacture offload/onload distribution transformer starting from 200 KVA to 5000 kVA under IEC 60076.
- Designed for minimum 25 years for 24 x 7 duty with negligible maintenance and silent operation.
- Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted
- Copper/Aluminium Foil Winding with Thermally Upgraded Paper (TUP) insulation.
|Type||Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted|
|Voltage Class||3.3, 6.6, 11, 22, 33 Kv or special class by customer|
|Vector Group||Dyn11, Dyn5, Dyn1 or other specified by customer|
|No. of phase||3 phases|
|Tap Range||OCTC :±7.5 %, +5% in 2.5% steps or as per requirement of customer. OLTC :+5% To -15% in 1.25% steps in 17 positionor as per requirement of customer.|
|Winding Material||Copper/Aluminium Foil Winding or multiple paper covering.|
|Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|Painting||Epoxy, Polyurethane or specified by customer|