Enlightening Nation . . .
- ISI approved offload distribution transformer starting from 100 KVA to 2500 KVA under BIS-1180(Jan 2016) and above 2500 KVA up-to 5000 KVA under IS-2026 of all voltage class and covering all level of efficiency.
- Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted
- Copper with multiple paper covering
- BIS-1180, IS-2026, IEC 60076 applicable standards
Solar / Wind Transformer
- Oil Cooled Distribution Transformers built with standard range of 250 KVA to 4000 KVA.
- Designed to give maintenance free long lasting operation for minimum 30 years.
- Copper Static shield provided between primary and secondary to protect transformer against disturbance.
- We take flux density lower to decrease core loss due to harmonic interference from inverters and thyristors.
Compact Sub Station (CSS)
- Compact Substation with a standard range is 250 KVA to 5000 KVA. 3.3, 6.6, 11, 22 & 33 KV voltages class.
- Dry type or vacuum impregnated transformer.
- Designed for indoor installation close to their point of use at the center of the major load consumers.
- These transformers are combined with their primary and secondary switchgear and distribution boards into compact substations that are installed directly at their point of use.
- Oil Cooled Power Transformers with a standard range of 3000 KVA to 50 MVA. 33, 66, 132 KV voltages class.
- Design conforms to IS 2026, IEC 60076, ANSI and other relevant standards
- Designed to withstand electrical impulses and thermal and dynamic stresses
- Optimum utilization of active materials for compactness